18 days ago
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels, workspaces and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community, we create around the world. At Soho House, culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them.
Soho House is undergoing a period of significant change as it is redesigning the way it provides service to the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical professional to join us as a People & System Analyst and help us shape the new way of working and deliver a service, which is second to none. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of HR analytical information for both internal and external stakeholders while investigating the information for accuracy and presenting it in an effective manner.
The role will be based at the London Support Office and reports directly to the System & Benefits Manager with whom they will work with to ensure we create an industry leading P&D function.
* Assisting in processing the support office Payroll for all members of staff that work at 180 The Strand
* Responsible for the full administration tasks of the employee life cycle
* Responsible for all contracts/reference admin, using the new processes put in place
* Assisting the Manager in maintaining up to date and accurate data in the People System, including the document management
* Streamline internal administration and standardise and enhance the quality of functions and processes
* Creating reports for the other stakeholders (PD, Finance, IT)
* Support admin for functioning People Systems including Flow, Lifeworks, Fourth, Workplace
* Managing the Introduce a star scheme in the UK
* Service Level Agreements / KPI definitions, responsible for overseeing the definition, measurement and establishment of initial KPI targets
* Designing end to end HR Administrative processes and map guidance for the business ensuring segregation of duties and reduction of risk impact
* Assisting the People team in preparation of the ERP change and implementation of a new ATS.
* Any reasonable requests from Senior Management
* Good communication skills both orally and in writing with the ability to produce high quality and effective documentation/reports on complex issues often at short notice
* Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Attention to detail, commitment to quality work product and well organized.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Team player to participate and support needs of entire team
* Willing to learn new systems, concepts and methods as industry & initiatives dictate
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days