about 1 year ago
* The Connaught
* Hélène Darroze
* Full time
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a talented Pastry junior sous chef to join the Kitchen brigade at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught - the outstanding 2-Star Michelin restaurant by Helene Darroze.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
* As Pastry junior sous chef, you will be both creative and motivated and will work closely with the Head pastry chef and Hélène Darroze.
* You will play a key role in the day to day running of the fine dining kitchen.
* You will actively take part in training and developing the skill of your brigade.
* You will be a talented and passionate chef, committed to your team and to creating and delivering quality products and dishes.
* You will have excellent communication skills, be able to prioritise and multi-task and have a passion for working with fresh and quality ingredients.
* You will have proven experience in a quality driven kitchen and restaurant environment. Having experience of working in a Michelin starred environment is essential.