9 months ago
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and public facing Restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and North America. Each House and Restaurant has its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving great cock-tails, wines and authentic dishes in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
In the Ghotic area of Barcelona, facing the beautiful Port Vell marina. The House has a private Members Club on the fifth and sixth floor, with various restau-rants, bars and a roof top pool. Cowshed Relax, allocated at the Lower Lobby features and indoor pool, treatment rooms and a retail section. Further more the House has 56 bedrooms in various sizes, a private Screening room, and our Italian restaurant Cecconi’s.
· To prep deserts consistently to the level required by the Chef
· To compile the list of and complete daily mise en place tasks for the pastry to the required standard within the given time
· To complete all storage, stock rotation and cleaning tasks for the pastry to the required standard within the given time
· To maintain the correct level of stock as set down by the Head Chef and minimise wastage of any sort
· To check and put away deliveries as required
· To appropriately delegate and assist in all tasks delegated within the pastry
· To accurately carry out instructions received by line manager during service
· To maintain and work carefully with any personal or hotel equipment and minimise breakages
· To clean down the section at the close of each shift and assist with any other cleaning tasks as required
· To maintain good time keeping, reporting for duty clean, tidy and in correct uniform
· To attend daily departmental meetings and training as required
· To report hazards and maintenance requirements in the workplace to the departmental Manager
· To comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety, hygiene, licensing and employment and to ensure team members similarly comply.
· To work within Company rules at all times as laid out in the contract of employment and staff Welcome Book.