5 months ago
We have a great opportunity for an experienced and talented Pastry Chef, based at our stunning property The Grosvenor Hotel near to London's Victoria station.
The hotel is going through an exciting period of transition including the launch of three new Food & Beverage concepts. The first of these will be a lounge with a focus on afternoon tea, so ideally we would like to have the pastry chef on board to work closely on this launch. This is a great opportunity to join the kitchen brigade at a time of significant expansion and change.
You will have experience working in a pastry kitchen or pastry environment; creating hot and cold deserts, cakes and pastries and bread. Ideally you will have a solid pastry background encompassing destination restaurants adn hotels.
If you'd like to be a part of this exciting project please do get in touch.
What we look for
* Previous Chef experience at this level
* Must specialise in Pastry, and have a good level of experience
* Excellent knowledge of food hygiene and health & safety standards
* Great communication skills
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty