9 months ago
Chicheley Hall, Chicheley
Just outside Milton Keynes, Chicheley Hall is a quaint hotel with incredible history. No wonder it has been used as a location for films like Pride and Prejudice and Black Beauty. We regularly host fun and exciting events such as open air cinema screenings, outdoor theatre and operatic performances, as well as business meetings and events. You'll see free roaming peacocks at Chicheley Hall, and we have our own very own vegetable garden meaning our chefs get to use home grown produce all year round.
As a tight knit team, we really take the care to promote our training and development opportunities across all our teams, meaning our colleagues build fantastic careers in hospitality. And although Chicheley Hall isn’t far from Milton Keynes, we make sure all colleagues enjoy our free onsite parking and have access to subsidised taxis when working late or unsociable hours.
Part Time Receptionist
What is the main purpose of the role?
Working to ensure the smooth running of the reception office and related areas, your main focus will be to provide a first class service to all guests, anticipating their needs wherever possible to achieve the ultimate to guest satisfaction.
You’ll answer all queries quickly and effectively, be fully conversant in all hotel and local amenities, ensure check-in and check-out are seamless, and be polite, courteous and helpful to guests at all times.
Working hours for this role are 24 hours per week, across 3 working days which may include evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
The Ideal Candidate
You should have effective communication skills, a good attention to detail and clearly customer focused, with a dynamic and flexible attitude.
Experience using Opera would also be beneficial, but not essential.
* Up to £8.21 per hour
* Pro-rata 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Free meals on duty
Please take a look.