about 1 month ago
he Exciting Opportunity
We are currently looking for talented Part Time Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Team at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA. As a Chef de Partie you will be an integral part of the Kitchen Brigade as well as the management team. Reporting into the Head Chef, you will be responsible for providing exceptional food, for using your skills and experience to coach and train the team and for supporting the Head chef and Sous chef in the day to day running of the kitchen. The successful applicant for this role will have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be passionate about every aspect of food and cooking and show that they care.
* Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
* Managing and training commis chefs working with you
* Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
* Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
* Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Where Will You Be Working?
Your new role of Chef de Partie will see you working in the Hilton Aberdeen on the site of The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA).
The multi-million pound project, has been delivered by Aberdeen City Council and its development partner, Henry Boot Developments, and constructed by Robertson, The 12,500-capacity arena has hosted many major events since its opening in 2019, including, conferences, exhibitions and music concert. Hilton Hotel has 200 bedrooms, spa and leisure facilites, Quarterhouse Steakhouse and cask and cream outlets. I
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation.
* We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Free meals on duty
* Insurance plans (just in case)
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has;
* A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
* A proven track record in a similar role
* Strong training and development skills so you can share your skills with others.
* Excellent communication skills
* A desire to be “the best” with high standards;
* Ability to effectively manage and motivate the individuals within your team to support them in achievement of their personal development goals.
* Good proven organisation and planning skills gained through previous experience
The Bigger Picture
So, if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
Hilton Aberdeen is managed by RBH Hospitality; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality we stand out from our peers, to truly transform hotels.