5 months ago
Join us as our Painter/Decorator
The Principal Manchester are looking for Painter/Decorator to join our Maintenance Team
Painter/Decorators, receive some great perks including:
* £17,340.00 per Annum (£8.53 per Hour)
* Full Time Permanent Contract
* Working 5/7 Days
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Our Painter/ Decorator role involves supporting the Chief Engineer and Maintenance Team for preventative and reactive repairs, decorating and maintenance.
As our Painter/ Decorator you will be responding to and prioritising requests and ensuring that the rooms are kept to the highest standard in all aspects painting and decorating, including grouting and siliconing, remedial repairs to furniture and fittings, cleaning and staining/varnishing of furniture.
Our Ideal Painter/ Decorator will possess the skills and experience to be able to carry out the above maintenance tasks to a high standard and be able to appreciate the privacy our guest
Now, If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for Painter/Decorator s with lots of energy and warmth.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Painter/Decorator , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.