5 months ago
We are recruiting for a Painter & Decorator to deliver high standards of maintenance within this 131 bedroomed, 4-star hotel creating fantastic memories for our guests. Your role will include routine tasks and projects to ensure the hotel is immaculately decorated and maintained.
You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
We offer amazing benefits to our team members:
- Very good location with Waitrose walking distance - You can also travel around the whole island by bus for only £1,00!
- Great Staff accommodation conditions
- Delicious staff food on duty
- discounts around some island shops
- great value health insurance
- 50% discount on Ferry trips to London, France, Jersey/Channel Islands.
- The service charge that can give you around£50 extra on top of your salary.
- We also run our Employee recognition lunch every month where you can earn extra £75,00.
Guernsey is definitely a beautiful island to live.
Competencies of a Painter & Decorator:
* You must be passionate about ensuring our guests experience outstanding hospitality in beautifully maintained surroundings.
* The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
* Previous experience is essential.
* In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand-Picked Hotels is a collection of country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and Channel Islands.
Holiday entitlement increasing with service
Recognition and incentive schemes
Generous recommend a friend scheme
Generous employee hotel stay discounts
Training opportunities for every department
Staff consultative committee / team member forum
Upload your CV!