about 1 month ago
Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London and Scotland.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Painter who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything they do.
* Experience of working as a painter and decorator is essential.
* Knowledge of different types of paints and finishes.
* Knowledge of basic decorating techniques.
* Knowledge of basic filling techniques.
As a Painter you will be responsible for the following:
* Completing effective painting (both repair work and preventative work) for the whole hotel.
* Ensuring that all paint supplies are at agreed colour codes and are used in the correct areas.
* Carrying out day to day painting requests as detailed in the Hotel Service Pro system.
* Liaising with Executive Housekeeper on a daily basis to record completed work.
* Working flexibly to suit business levels.
* Ensuring all painting work is carried out within the perimeters of Health and Safety Legislation.
* Supporting the Maintenance and Housekeeping departments with completion of items from each monthly walk round as directed by Executive Housekeeper.
* Providing assistance to the Maintenance Manager as requested.
You must have good health & safety awareness in relation to working with hazardous substances, working to heights and appropriate risk assessments. You must be able to demonstrate ability to deal with face-to-face and telephone customer enquiries.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you’ll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
Free gym membership
Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
50% discount in our restaurants
Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
Apex employee app to keep you up-to-date with what’s happening in your hotel and across the company
Referral bonus when your friends join the team
Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in the UK for just £30/£50 per night
Help to buy a bike
Ongoing training and development
Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
Contributions to a pension scheme
Access to legal and financial advice
Critical illness cover
About Apex Hotels
We are a stylish and contemporary collection of family-owned 4* boutique hotels located in London, Scotland and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing’s for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
If you'd like to join us as a Painter, then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!