2 months ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Operations Systems Manager
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Information Technology in Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
* To align IT development with service demand and oversee operational implementation.
* To be the operational expert for all main IT applications%3B Opera PMS, OXI, Opera configuration, Symphony, Central Services Operations Email Manager, Aspect applications and support systems, Review Pro, MDM applications, EHL applications, reporting programs and external extranets.
* The first point of contact for front of house teams for trouble shooting of any system applications including log in and access requirements.
* To be the essential link between the IT department and front of house hotel teams within a central environment.
* Streamline processes with the aid of IT applications, outline development road maps as well as support implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for all system troubleshooting and being first point of contact for any operational issues/questions for the following applications
* Opera PMS/OXI/Configuration
* Aspect applications
* Review Pro
* MDM applications
* EHL applications
* Email Manager
* Reporting systems
* Third party extranets and Expedia/Booking.com
* Align the IT team with operational demand, implementing new processes with the aim of increased guest engagement, efficient working practices and ultimately company growth.
* Responsible for creating service logs with Opera and following up with their progress ensuring a satisfactory resolution.
* Provide relevant system access to EHL staff including password re-sets.
* Build essential relations between departments ensuring excellent communication to inform of system and server updates or changes.
* Manage and co-ordinate any system down-time or outage as required.
* Analyse system performance and put corrective measures in place to increase performance and operational effectiveness.
* Responsible for all opera configuration and changes required by the accounting, revenue or front of house teams including room configuration, package creation and set up trouble-shooting.
* Create weekly and monthly reports highlighting any shortfalls and advising corrective action in conjunction with the service operations team and local hotel teams.
* FO Targets
* Upgrade Results
* GRI Report
* NPS Report
* Review Comp Analysis
* Top Two Box
* Review Pro Reports
* Responsible for the assessment of data accuracy on reports created
* Responsible for the automation of above reports
* Maintenance of file storage and safekeeping
* Maintaining good work relations with all co-workers
* Performs all other duties as required in the Service Operations Team
* Advanced knowledge of IT applications including Opera, EHL applications, Review Pro and Microsoft applications.
* Operational experience in hotel front of house structure (min. 1 year)
* Extensive knowledge of Excel
* Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
* Confident ability to communicate and establish rapport
* Ability to design and create viable reporting.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Team player with outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills.
* The ability to demonstrate a YIC attitude to both the internal and external customer
* Ensures that his/her work is accurate and thorough by maintaining standards to a high degree
* Has the ability to demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results
* To get things done through personal influence and credibility is effective at building relationships with others
* Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first and effectively manage resources and time.
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.