9 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Plaza on the River - London
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Senior Management
Date posted: 01/05/2018
Closing date: 28/10/2018
Plaza on the River and Chino Latino Operations Manager
Plaza on the River is a 5 star hotel, with 94 elegant rooms and suites with superb views of Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and River Thames. The Chino-Latino 2 rosette restaurant and bar is located in the hotel, serving Pan-Asian food with Latin inflections, cocktails, sushi and offering live entertainment every evening. The restaurant also serves the guests of the sister hotel, Park Plaza Riverbank, located in the same property.
* Responsible for the daily operations of the five star Plaza on the River Front of House team, developing a market leading guest experience.
* Responsible for the successful day to day operations of the 2 rosettes Chino Latino London restaurant.
* Achieving restaurant revenue goals by executing marketing and sales strategies as established in the business plan for the Chino Latino brand
* Drive and maintain five star standards in all areas by developing a strong service culture, ensuring that the product is in an immaculate condition, enhancing the experience during the stay and by liaising with relevant managers from other departments.
* Liaising with the Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer in order to drive the standards of product and service.
* Liaising with the Managers of the Executive Lounge and the In-Room Dining department in order to maintain high standards and personal dining experience.
* Promote employee engagement.
* The Operations Manager for Plaza on the River and Chino-Latino will report to the Hotel Manager. The direct report of the Operations Manager are the Front of House Manager of Plaza on the River and the Chino-Latino Restaurant manager.
Description of the Company
At Plaza on the River just like Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place
* Strong operational experience, both in Rooms and F&B operations, preferably within a five star property.
* Have a clear focus on guest services, providing a five star guest experience.
* Be a driven, motivated and inspirational leader with an engaging personality
* Experience Managing key relationships and shifting priorities.
At Plaza on the River just like Park Plaza it isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.