about 1 month ago
Holiday Inn London Whitechapel are looking for an Operations Manager to join our Family.
Holiday Inn London Whitechapel is known for it’s spacious bedrooms, a personalised service and diverse meeting & event spaces. Located in the heart of East London, within walking distance to the City of London and East End attractions
Our Operations Manager will promote the desired work culture around our Winning Ways; Do the right thing, Show we care, Aim higher, Celebrate difference and Work better together in order to create “Great Hotels Guests Love”.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day running and the strategic planning of the hotel operation at Holiday Inn London Whitechapel; ensuring the delivery of exceptional service standards across all areas.
The Operations Manager will assume operational responsibility and drive the performance of the Hotel ensuring a highly effective operation, delivery of guest service excellence, and maximising revenue and profitability across all areas in line with budget expectations.
You will deputise in the absence of the General Manager, Johnson Joseph, and continually develop the product and the guest service proposition at Holiday Inn London Whitechapel to ensure it is positioned as a market leader.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a self-motivated forward-thinking individual with a strong Food and Beverage background as well as proven management experience within a branded hotel environment.
Our ideal candidate will need to demonstrate high levels of guest focus and display that they have a solid financial and commercial awareness.
You will be a confident communicator with the ability to lead and develop your team and influence across all areas of the business.
You will have a hands-on approach and take a proactive role with departmental managers in order to identify and support needs at all levels.
You will be an inspirational leader, who is passionate in delivering extraordinary guest experiences and who takes pride in sharing success with your team.
Why join us:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Executive team in one of London’s most renowned hotels and offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Operations Manager’s, receive some great IHG perks:
* £38,000 Per annum (Reviewed after successful probation Plus Great IHG Perks!
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Operations Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK