9 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Regional Office United Kingdom
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 22/11/2019
Closing date: 20/05/2020
Love interacting with customers and providing great service? Take the next step in your career with us as Online Reputation Coordinator within our Customer Service & Reputation Management team. PPHE is an ideal company for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
The position is based in London, U.K.
Objective of the role:
The objective of the role is to establish a customer centric approach to dealing with online reviews and feedback for hotels in PPHE Hotel Group portfolio. The role involves responding to guest reviews, analyzing and reporting on guest feedback and sentiment to identify areas of improvement, coordinating with internal stakeholders, assist in projects and enhancing the online reputation of our hotels.
This is a new position in a recently created department, which will allow the ideal candidate to grow in to the team and make an impact on the business.
What you’ll be doing:
* Safeguard the reputation of hotels in The Netherlands across online platforms.
* Monitor and respond promptly to reviews and feedback that may be posted on Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) and review sites using the brand voice.
* Coordinate with hotel management to investigate reviews as and when necessary
* Improve and maintain a high brand reputation in search results.
* Share feedback real-time with the management and stakeholders, as and when necessary
* Identify opportunities and coordinate projects to optimize online reputation on key platforms
Analysis and Reporting
* Coordinate online reputation reporting for management
* Make recommendations based on data gathered from customer feedback and reviews to improve and keep a high brand reputation rating
* Monitor search results analyses and impacts.
* Audit and measure customer sentiments. Create reports and share insights on a regular basis.
* Monitor competitors’ activities.
Who are you:
* 2+ years of work experience in a customer oriented role customers - either in the field of Customer Relations, Customer Service or Reputation Management.
* Enthusiastic in interacting with customers online
* A self-starter who believes in solving problems and ensuring that customers are happy
* Ability to adapt and work in a dynamic environment
* Ability to understand business requirements and report on relevant data
* Ability to multitask and coordinate projects
* Strong attention to detail
* Creative writing skills. Fluent in reading, writing and communicating in English and Dutch (required). Fluency in German is a considerable plus. Other languages are an advantage
* Willingness to travel
Competitive compensation and benefits, international work environment, dedicated colleagues and a great opportunity to grow.
PPHE Hotel Group isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced trainings and opportunities to grow with us.
About PPHE Hotel Group:
PPHE Hotel Group is a Guernsey registered company and through its subsidiaries, jointly controlled entities and associates, owns, leases, operates, franchises and develops full-service upscale, upper upscale and lifestyle hotels in major gateway cities, regional centres and select resort destinations, predominantly in Europe.
The majority of the Group's hotels operate under the Park Plaza® Hotels & Resorts or art'otel® brands. The Group has an exclusive licence from Radisson Hotel Group of the world's largest hotel groups, to develop and operate Park Plaza® Hotels & Resorts in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The art'otel® brand is wholly owned by the Group.
The Group has a controlling ownership interest in Arena Hospitality Group, one of Croatia's best-known hospitality groups.