about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no: 504343
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Location: London, United Kingdom
Department: Non-Management (Experienced), Housekeeping
We are currently looking for an Office Coordinator to join our Housekeeping team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
* You will ensure all signing-in and out procedures are being performed accurately.
* You will follow key control procedures and conduct daily key inventories.
* You will be expected to perform all daily duties to ensure that service areas are checked and maintained to the standard required.
* You will also record and store all lost property items accurately and according to the stipulated guidelines, including correspondence with guests for returned items.
* The ideal candidate has experience working as Housekeeping Office Co-ordinator or a Floor Supervisor in a similar five star property. Previous use of SMS would be beneficial.
We offer our Office Coordinator world class benefits but not limited to:
* Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
* Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
* Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Colleague recognition and reward programmes
* An exciting range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
* Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London:
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most fashionable address. Presently undergoing one of the most extensive renovations in its 115-year history, the hotel has recently revealed the first phase of a far reaching renovation, with the re-opening of the Knightsbridge-facing guest rooms and suites. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebury Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
Working at Mandarin Oriental isn’t just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Advertised: 21 Mar 2019 GMT Standard Time