8 months ago
At the Athenaeum Hotel and Residences, the celebrated ‘friendly five star’ hotel in the heart of Mayfair, our fantastic staff receive as much respect and support as our discerning guests.
From afternoon tea (voted Best in London), to our discreet whisky bar and newly refurbished restaurant under the guidance of Chris and Jeff Galvin we cater to every taste – informally, in style.
As a Night Waiter you will be responsible for:
* Being able to work unsupervised throughout the night and manage the entire business activities of the food and beverage night shift, based in Room Service.
* Adhearing to the night shift schedule:
Shift Checks: To ensure you receive a thorough handover from the late shift, check the food mise en place in the kitchen and be able to handover your shift to the early shift in an appropriate manner.
Cleaning: paying particular attention to the cleaning and organisation of the lounge and room service preparation areas;
Service: the preparation and service of food and beverages from the menu, to the required standard throughout the night, in an efficient and professional manner.
* Completing your shifts banking in the correct way, adhering to hotel procedures.
* Reporting to the F&B Supervisor/Chef any shortage of produce before it runs
* Working in any of the F&B outlets according to the level of business.
* Adhearing to procedures relevant at night and be able to assist the Night Manager with any specific requests they or any guests may have.
Essential Skills for the Night Waiter:
* Experience in a fast moving F&B environment
* Good knowledge of English language
* Self motivated
* Ability to work under pressure, coping when unsupervised
* Basic cooking skills
Benefits on offer include:
* Season Ticket Loans*
* Dental Insurance*
* Company Sick Pay*
* Plus a meal on duty
* Free uniform
* Dry cleaning for Uniform wearers
* Discount in Hotel Restaurants
* Discounted Hotel stays and much more