22 days ago
Night Supervisor Hilton Garden Inn Stoke-on-Trent
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
As Night Supervisor, you will report to the Night Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of hotel guests, staff, and the hotel as a whole on nights.
* Ensuring the minimum of 3 security checks at regular intervals with emphasis on security, and fire safety
* Liaising with guests and residents in the hotel, dealing with any problems and resolving complaints in a courteous and professional manner
* Responsible for the Night Audits and closing the day's business
* Liaising with accounts to ensure any audit problems are rectified
* Have full knowledge of OnQ and carry out reception duties as necessary such as late check-ins, early check-outs, extending stays, wake-up calls, etc
* Carry out a comprehensive hand over to early Duty Manager before end of shift
* Supervise and participate in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
* Address and resolve questions or queries pertaining to guest enquiries
* Maintain effective key control and high levels of guest security
* Conduct key audits every night
* Monitor advance deposit and credit procedures in conjunction with the Night Manager & Front Office Manager
* Act as the 'Duty Manager'
* Record in the 'Duty Manager' book any incidents and follow-up with the department concerned
* Motivate the night team and focus on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency
* Keen to work night shifts
* Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
* Experience and knowledge of OnQ or a Front Office system preferred
* Excellent communication skills with confident manner
* Good team player with a flexible approach
* Highly motivated, dedicated and reliable
Where Will You Be Working?
The new Hilton Garden Inn, Stoke-on-Trent will feature 140 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms, a gymnasium and bar & restaurant.
Part of the Hilton family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for a Night Supervisor to support the opening of an iconic branded hotel in a competitive marketplace.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!