about 1 year ago
The Winchester Royal Hotel, Winchester, is a 4 Star, located in the centre of picturesque Winchester, an hour and a half from London. The Winchester Royal offers the perfect setting for a business trips, leisure breaks, conferences, events or weddings.
Like many Hampshire hotels, we benefit from excellent links. Just 5 minutes from the motorway network, 11 miles from Southampton airport, and a short distance from the New Forest, and Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyards. After a £2 million pound refurbishment we are aiming to be the ‘Friendliest and Welcoming’ hotel in the Winchester area, and we are on the way to achieving this.
As the Night Supervisor you will be expected to:
- provide the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- lay up and prepare tables and service points for the service of meals.
- maintain security standards and addressing any issues
- dealing with telephone enquiries and reception duties during the night
- tidying and cleaning, and setting up and taking down of functions and conference equipment
- serve residents as required from the 24 hour room service menu.
Shifts are betweenand are based on a rota of 4 nights on and then four nights off. The position will be paid at £8 per hour and will include Friday and Saturday nights as part of the rostering.