about 1 month ago
voco Oxford Spires Hotel are looking for a Night Receptionist to join our family
.Night Receptionist’s, receive some great IHG perks:
* Competitive Salaries, Plus Great IHG Perks!
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As our Night Receptionist your role will be to ensure that you provide a courteous and friendly service to all guests while making sure all reception duties are carried out on each shift.
This role is hands on and will require following brand standards check in and check out of guests while completing check lists on each shift.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
Ideally you will have previous front office experience in a luxurious environment, Excellent Communication skills and a positive and friendly personality. Our Ideal Candidate will have knowledge of Opera systems.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Night Receptionist, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.