We are looking for people with the right attitude towards hospitality, happy smiley people with the an eye for detail who will ensure our guests and clients have a memorable stay with us no matter which area of our team you work in. Experience is great – but the right attitude is greater.
• Providing a friendly welcome and high-quality service over the phone and on the guests arrival to the hotel;
• Ensuring the highest service standards maximizing guest satisfaction and ensuring the front desk is never left unattended;
• Helping encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships;
• Finding suitable solutions to meet customers needs depending on the possibilities available at the hotel;
• Carrying out all necessary operations when guests arrive and depart (check-in /checkout) ;
• Ensuring a sufficient supply of change in the float, exchanging petty cash, foreign exchange and paid outs per policy and ensuring an accurate audit is completed before and after each shift;
• Responding to a wide range of guest requests and promote hotel facilities;
• Managing invoicing payments and cash operations during the day shift;
• Checking the “room report” and keep housekeeping informed of any modifications;
• Passing on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team;
• Taking reservations and business enquiries out of office hours;
• Providing training to the new starters;
• Ensuring that the Le Club standard (enrolment, Le Club check in, Le Club benefits) are followed.