12 months ago
* Greenwich, Greenwich, Greater London
The InterContinental London O2 is a new luxury hotel in the historic Royal Greenwich located on the vibrant Greenwich Peninsula.
The hotel exposes breath-taking views of the river Thames and Canary Wharf and features 453 guestrooms and suites, luxury spa with indoor pool, destination restaurants called Peninsula and bars - including an all-day dining restaurant, Tea Salon and glamorous Sky Bar called Eighteen with munificent 360 degree views of the City of London.
InterContinental O2 has a dedicated conference centre with an impressive 3,100sqm pillar-free ballroom, one of the largest in Europe.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Receptionist to join the growing team.
Do you want to be a part of a great company?
When it comes to customer service, creating a truly welcoming environment and combining this with superb facilities for our guests whether travelling on business or leisure, Arora Hotels really do stand out from the crowd.
The Night Receptionist is responsible ensuring that on all occasions guests are completely satisfied with their stay and that the service they receive meets or exceeds their expectations. The delivery of outstanding customer service to all guests is paramount to every task they complete.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Night Receptionist
- Outstanding customer care at all times
- Check-in and check-out. Telephone handling
- Payment and foreign currency transactions. Cash handling
- Ensuring all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite, efficient and courteous manner
- Reservation handling when required
- Wake up call requests and newspaper orders.
- Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key and cash security
- Processing company loyalty card schemes according to guidelines
- Maintaining a high level of hotel and product knowledge at all times
Skills & Experience required by the Night Receptionist
- Previous high volume hotel front office experience is preferable
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of customer care
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a winning team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Cash handling experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Night Receptionist, please click apply now. We’d love to hear from you!