14 days ago
Role title: Night Porter - Zero Hour - Grand Hotel Llandudno
Job Opening: 2020-07-31
Night Porter – Grand Hotel Llandudno
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you can be working in The Grand Hotel Llandudno! The Grand is a magnificent Victorian building and a prominent feature of the wonderfully conserved and famous Llandudno North Shore Promenade. The hotel keeps its charm through beautiful décor. Its entrance exudes grandeur and allows guests to take a step back in time with its vintage ambiance.
We are an energetic and busy hotel that works continuously to ensure that our rooms are impeccably tidy for customers who are staying with us. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Night Porter onto the team.
As Night Porter you will be required to:
* Look After Hotel Security and Guest Welfare at night.
* Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
* Ensure that fire evacuation procedures are fully understood and that you know your position in the event of fire evacuation.
* Identify security risks and take due action.
* Ensure tidiness of lobby areas, forecourt and bar areas at all time.
* Do regular floor walks and security checks of fire exits and public areas and to report irregularities to the manager.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.