2 months ago
We’re on the lookout for a night owl that can make our guests experience a hoot!
At Hilton Garden Inn, Glasgow, we’re looking for a Night Porter who is full of that night fever and enthusiasm! So, if you’re a creature of the night and love the dancing in the moonlight, then you could be a perfect fit.
In a hotel that never sleeps, we need someone to be there for our guests at all hours. From late night check ins to impeccable late-night service, a Night Porter plays a vital role in making sure our guests have the stay of their dreams!
A typical day’s work will include:
• Customer service
• Working as part of a dedicated team
• Knowledge of the hotel facilities and available services
• Responsible for guest luggage
• Providing local information
• Arranging transport
• Service of food and drink
• Maintaining health & safety and food safety standards
• Maintaining security and safety during the night
In return we’ll offer you:
• 50% off food and drink at any of Valor Hospitality’s UK hotels
• Free meals on shift
• Uniform provided
• Team celebrations
• Health care options and pension schemes
We’re on a mission to redefine hospitality, so if you’re dedicated to customer service, have exceptional organisational skills and a bubbly personality day and night then we’d love to hear from you.
When darkness falls, we need a hospitality hero! Will it be you?