5 months ago
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Night Porter / Guest Service Assistant - Nights who will be responsible for the Hotel, its guests and team members during the night time period and to ensure the safety and security of all guests and team members according to Hotel policy.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Night Porter / Guest Service Assistant - Nights will be responsible for;
* Assisting with the overall operation of the hotel
* Attending to guests' needs and requirements including check in and check out procedures
* Maintain presentation of key front of house areas to include some cleaning duties
* Deliver room service requests to guest rooms when required
* Handle telephone enquiries including basic hotel reservations
* Coordinate all emergency procedures in the event of any incident in and around the hotel premises and grounds including fire and other serious incidents
* Responsible for the security and integrity of property and guests whilst on duty, whilst adhering to company policy and legislation
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
* Experience at a similar level from within a luxury hospitality environment
* Strong eye for detail
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills
* Demonstrate a passion for guests
* Ability to multi-task
* Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in emergency situations
* Able to work alone and unsupervised
* PC literacy including excellent working knowledge of hotel PMS
* Be flexible with shift work to meet the needs of the business
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across Exclusive Collection
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.