about 1 month ago
At Crowne Plaza Reading we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Night Porter has become available at Crowne Plaza Reading. Reporting into the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible:
* ensuring guests are able to access the building promptly out of hours
* dealing with late check-ins and early check-outs
* completing basic Reception administration functions
* answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
* providing general customer service to our overnight guests
* ensuring the cleanliness of the property is maintained
* complete regular walk rounds and checks of the property
* Above all, ensuring the hotel is a safe and secure environment for ourguests
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Crowne Plaza Reading has 122 bedrooms, Brasserie style Restaurant and Bar, Leisure Club and spa with a fitness centre, infinity pool, sauna and treatment rooms. We also have a Business centre and 6 meeting rooms. We overlook the River Thames, and we are a 13-minute walk from Reading railway station, 2.3 miles from the University of Reading and 3 miles from Caversham Heath Golf Course.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hotels because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Money off high street retailers
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests.
The Bigger Picture
Crowne Plaza Reading is managed by RBH Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!