5 months ago
De Vere Selsdon Estate
The next chapter for De Vere Selsdon Estate is afoot and we are looking for new team members to join us on the journey.
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, Selsdon Estate now looks incredible and so it is the perfect time to join our team. We offer a fantastic range of opportunities and development in our departments including restaurant & bars, weddings, conference & events, kitchen, leisure, golf and front of house to name just a few.
Working at De Vere Selsdon Estate means you’ll get involved in everything from weddings to corporate meetings and banqueting events. Our team works hard, so we show our appreciation by hosting colleague functions and treats such as family fun days, donut days and welcome gifts on your first day. With excellent training and career development opportunities, your future awaits.
What is the main purpose of the role?
You’ll maintain an optimum and exceptional level of customer care and service to both internal and external customers, whilst staying fully conversant with the hotel, the company product and facilities.
You’ll deal with guest comments and complaints in a constructive and empathetic manner, the objective being to resolve the complaint prior to departure. You’ll also carry out regular check / patrols around all areas of the building, taking appropriate action to ensure standards of cleanliness, safety and general appearance are maintained.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Night Porter will be passionate about delivering high levels of customer service, ensuring all health and safety and hotel standards are adhered to and have the drive, determination and commitment to make things happen.
Candidates must have previous experience of working within a hotel or cruise ship environment with experience gained in Nights, Food & Beverage or Meeting & Events Operations.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.