2 months ago
We’re on the lookout for a night owl that can make our guests experience a hoot!
At The DoubleTree Hotel , Chester, we’re looking for a Night Porter who is full of that night fever and enthusiasm! So, if you’re a creature of the night and love the dancing in the moonlight, then you could be a perfect fit.
The hospitality industry never sleeps, and we need someone to be there for our guests at all hours. From late night check ins to impeccable late-night service, a Night Porter plays a vital role in making sure our guests have the stay of their dreams!
We’re on a mission to redefine hospitality, so if you’re dedicated to customer service, have exceptional organisational skills and a bubbly personality day and night then we’d love to hear from you.
When darkness falls, we need a hospitality hero! Will it be you?
You’ll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You’ll understand the importance of your role in relation to the happiness of our guests and their lasting memory of our hotel.
You’ll be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and others. You’ll demonstrate your passion by taking pride in your work, delivering on your promises and doing the simple things brilliantly.
As ‘Night Porter’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
What’s in a day’s work?
* Customer service
* Working as part of a great team
* Good knowledge of the hotel facilities and services we offer
* Responsibilities for guests luggage
* Provide guests with local information and arranging transport if required
* Maximising opportunities to sell
* Service of food and drinks during night time hours
* Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
* Maintaining security and safety during night time hours
* Available to work when the team and customer needs you