2 months ago
An extremely busy role that does not match industry perceptions. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for hospitality.
* Attending to guest requests and requirements.
* Security walk rounds
* Maintaining excellent presentation and cleanliness of public areas
* Daily and weekly reports
Working 3 nights - 10.30pm - 7am (25 hours per week)
* Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
* Flexible, and able to work shifts
* Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
* Previous experience in a Front of House department essential, preferably in a large 4* establishment
* Able to work on own initiative, whilst able to follow instructions
* Aptitude for computers, although further training will be given
* Uniform provided (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership for employee and family
* Discounts on rooms at English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages at English Lakes restaurants
* English Lakes Service Gift Vouchers and annual awards lunch presentation
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our on line application form or you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged