5 months ago
Overview of duties
• Welcomes guests who arrive late and takes care of them until their departure
• Contributes to guest satisfaction by providing a high standard of service in line with norms and procedures
• Is responsible for the hotel once the daytime managers are off duty
• Helps the department meet its quantitative and qualitative targets
• Ensures the safety of property and people"
• Provides a warm and personalised welcome to guests
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks
• Conveys the hotel image"
Professional techniques / Production
• Takes care of the arrival and departure processes for guests, ensuring they take as little time as possible
• Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available
• Handles phone calls and manages the reservation schedule
• Follows up any customer requests (wake-up calls, taxi, breakfast room service etc)
• Writes a report on activities and incidents that occur during the night
• Ensures that guest documentation at reception and in the lobby is available and up-to-date"
Commercial / Sales
• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy
• Encourages customer loyalty by promoting the brand and/or Group loyalty programme (A/Club,...)
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy"
Management and administration
• Respects the procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
• Is responsible for the reception's cash holdings
• Establishes the closing and nightly activity reports for hotel management "
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire, night patrols, closure of the accesses, etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)"
Apply for Job