4 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Victoria London
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 20/05/2019
Closing date: 16/11/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us a Night Manager with Park Plaza as the Night Manager at Park Plaza Victoria London. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your talents as a Night Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As the Night Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting, training and inspiring a passionate night team to deliver an inspirational guest experience. You will work in a modern and prestigious environment where professional development is nurtured and great service is rewarded.
* Acts as a Duty Manager and as the main point of contact for the Hotel during the night, in the absence of the hotel’s General Manager.
* Deals with an incidents and activities arising throughout the shift and ensures they are reported and escalated to the necessary people & departments as needed.
* Prepares night audit reports as required
* Supervises and leads the team in all departments of the hotel throughout the night shift, dealing with any issues as they arise and ensuring the team are engaged and supported as they achieve their departmental goals
* Supports with the arrival and departure experience of guests, and ensures that high levels of guest service are maintained throughout
* Ensures all Company health and safety and other requirements are met consistently and that the team is aware of their obligations
What we are looking for:
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Preferably a proven track record in a similar role in a hotel environment
* A leader who is passionate about engaging, inspiring and developing their team
* A working understanding of compliance requirements in regards to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Liquor Licensing
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment while leading from the front
* Operational knowledge of Night Audit/Reception procedures as well as Opera is preferred
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.