6 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
What is the main purpose of the role?
As Night Manager you will manage the development of the night team, ensuring all team members are trained to the correct standards and delivering an engaging service to all our guests.
Ensuring the safety and security of all guests, staff and property throughout the night will be one of your highest priorities by fully completing all property checks and consistently adhering to all night auditing and hotel reporting procedures.
The ideal candidate
This is a hands on Night Manager role in which you will be required to be hospitality minded with a strong knowledge of our Property Management System, Opera.
Previous experience of Health, Safety and Security compliance is essential due to the level responsibility required during the night shift.
Previous hotel/hospitality experience is essential, along with experience in delivering delivering exceptional customer service.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.