3 months ago
When we are recruiting new managers we look for a real passion for guest service, creativity and entrepreneurial flair and our Night Managers are no exception. If you can take responsibility for the hotel and guests during your shift, recruit, manage, train and develop the night team, provide detailed and efficient handovers for the day team and bring fresh ideas and input to the team we want to hear from you.
As Night Manager you will oversee the supervision of the Front Office Team during the night hours and ensure that excellent service is delivered at all times. You will act as first point of contact for guest queries during this time and ensure that Night Audits are completed. You will also be expected to maximise room occupancy and best rates and promote hotel services and facilities.
What we look for
* A real passion for guest service
* Excellent communication skills
* Personality and Leadership potential
* A real drive to grow your career within the Hospitality industry
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift