3 months ago
The Landmark London is recruiting for a Night Manager.
Are you passionate about world class service and you would like to start or continue your career in one of the Leading Hotels of the World?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (Increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
• Long service awards
• 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
• Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
• Landmark Development Academy & Sponsorship towards college course fees - conditions apply
• The Landmark Choir
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Night Manager, to join our Front Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team on a permanent basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as a Night Manager, your main duties will include:
• To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Hotel during the night hours, adhering to all Company and Hotel policies.
• To ensure that all departments are adequately staffed as per rota, taking corrective action where necessary.
• To send a report via the Duty Managers log book to the Managing Director, General Manager and all key managers on the running of the hotel.
• To check the daily night audit proof list each night. To prepare the daily operations report for the General Manager.
As a Night Manager, you will be required to work 40 hours per week, on 4on/4off shift pattern.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position as Night Manager will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment
• Team Work – I will effectively cooperate with team members in order to achieve shared goals together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and has recently been recognised as one of the Sunday Times top 30 Best Companies to work for in the UK in 2018.
The Landmark London is a three-time winner of ‘Visit London's Best Hotel in London’ award and currently has been awarded with Platinum status in the ‘Investors in People’ accreditation.
We drive our business from the front line, with strong values and vision to support this. We empower our front line team to make decisions and value their input in the operations, with the guidance of Management and Executive teams.
Minimum 1 years of experience
Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 6JQ, UK
Excellent Communication Skills
Drive for Results
By applying you confirm you have these skills.