12 months ago
We are recruiting for a Night Manager to join the opening team at the soon to launch Thistle Express. Thistle Express is a new value hotel concept aimed at the savvy, value conscious traveller. We want Thistle Express to be a fun place to work. That's why we’re always on the look-out for talented and flexible individuals, who love multitasking and bringing fresh ideas and energy to the team, with a true passion for the hospitality industry.
The Night Manager will supervise the guest experience team members on a day to day basis within the hotel, ensuring excellent guest centred service is provided at all times. They will be accountable for the day to day management supervision of the hotel when on duty and will continually ensure that all staff are trained in the latest technology and are are always ‘in the know’ to make our guests stay exclusive and easy.
As Night Manager you will report to the Operations Manager; you will implement and support multi-skilling in the key service areas and will have full operational knowledge of all services and procedures, including lobby, breakfast and lounge.
What we look for
* Guest focused with a passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction.
* Proven track record of successful team management
* Comfortable in a customer facing role
* Empathetic and able to build relationships with guests
* An open personality, whom is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Able to create a positive impression, and be an ambassador for Thistle Express, and GLH
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty