5 months ago
* To check the smoking area is clean and tidy and empty rubbish bag.
* Clean out plate and pot wash machines.
* Ensure walls, floor and drains are cleaned and maintained in all kitchen porter areas.
* Tidy all kitchen shelves and clean out the containers when necessary.
* Deep clean stillroom including the drains.
* Clean out rubbish containers and bottle bank skips.
* Carry out silver burnishing when required.
* Tidy all plates and return excess to china to store.
* Deep clean salamanders.
* To ensure work area is left clean and tidy.
* To keep rubbish trolleys clean at all times.
* To check paper hand towels and soap dispensers are replenished regularly.
* To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
* To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
* To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
* To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Jenn.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.