2 months ago
De Vere Theobalds Estate
An elegant and historic Georgian country mansion in Hertfordshire seamlessly combined with modern conference facilities provides the perfect place for your next career move. Located in 55 acres of parkland and only 10 miles from London, the impressive 140 bedroomed property that boasts 29 meetings rooms, a bar and a restaurant, this hotel really has a wide variety of opportunities within all departments.
What is the main purpose of the role?
You’ll maintain an optimum and exceptional level of customer care and service to both internal and external customers, whilst staying fully conversant with the hotel, the company product and facilities.
You’ll deal with guest comments and complaints in a constructive and empathetic manner, the objective being to resolve the complaint prior to departure. You’ll also carry out regular check / patrols around all areas of the building, taking appropriate action to ensure standards of cleanliness, safety and general appearance are maintained.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Night Host will be passionate about delivering high levels of customer service, ensuring all health and safety and hotel standards are adhered to and have the drive, determination and commitment to make things happen.
Candidates must have previous experience of working within a hotel or cruise ship environment with experience gained in Nights, Food & Beverage or Meeting & Events Operations.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty