15 days ago
At Holiday Inn Express Southwark we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Night Guest Service Manager has become available at Holiday Inn Express Southwark. Reporting into the Front of House Manager, you will assist in the smooth operation of the hotel ensuring high levels of customer service and maximum profitability as well as with managing the night shift team. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn Express Southwark is situated in the heart of Central London, just south of the Thames and less than 10 minutes' walk from both the Tate Modern art gallery and Shakespeare's Globe. The hotel is a quick walk from Southwark and Blackfriars Tube Stations, so you can hop on public transport for easy access to the rest of the city. We pride ourselves on investing on our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who will be;
* To ensure that the hotel operates effectively on a day-to-day basis, in line with company and brand standards, and that the appearance of the hotel creates a professional impression to guests and employees.
* Managing night operation and team.
* Dynamic leadership.
* Strong focus on customer service.
* Ability to cope under pressure.
* Strongly motivated and ambition driven.
* Ability to multitask.
* Warm personality.
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care as well as who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience is preferable but full training is provided.
What's In It for You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality Management because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities.
* Our people are truly engaged at work.
* There's open, clear communication from the top.
* We have got great career development opportunities.
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation.
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes.
* Money off high street retailers.
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
The Bigger Picture
Holiday Inn Express Southwark is managed by RBH Hospitality Management; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality Management we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!