11 months ago
We are currently looking for a Night Guest Relations Officer to join our Front Office team at Rosewood London. Our Night Guest Relations Officers are appointed to ensure a memorable guest experience by creating a lasting first impression delivering a personalized guest service. This role offers a working schedule of four consecutive nights from 9.30pm to 8.00am followed by four consecutive days off.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Providing our guests a customer service in accordance to the Rosewood London procedures thriving to go the extra mile at all times by being intuitive, refined and engaging.
• Having a thorough knowledge of all hotel areas, standards and procedures required at the Front Office.
• Intuitively anticipating guests’ needs, by responding promptly and acknowledging all guests, whatever time of day.
• Ensuring a smooth operation of the night by being aware of all information included in the memo folder and taking part in handover.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Having a real passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
• Having an engaging presence.
• A good understanding of the function of property management systems (Opera).
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• Competitive holiday allowance which increase with length of service
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.