about 1 year ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Night Front Office Assistant
What is the main purpose of the role?
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Front Office department and Reception Desk during night hours.
You will also conduct regular security checks of the venue and take responsibility for any emergency situations during the night shift.
The shift pattern for this role is 11pm-7:30am, 5 days per week on a rota basis.
The Ideal Candidate
You should have effective communication skills, a good attention to detail and clearly customer focused, with a dynamic and flexible attitude.
It would be ideal if you had previous hospitality/reception experience, with knowledge of the Opera system.
Given that this role includes responsibility for supporting with any emergency situations, it is important that you are a confident communicator. A good command of the English language is essential.
* £8.90 per hour, on an hourly-paid full-time contract
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided