about 1 year ago
• Welcome guests in the evening and during the day or night.
• Prepares and serves hot & cold drinks drinks as required.
• Prepares the breakfast buffet
• Prepares and serves hot & cold snacks and meals as required.
• Carries out kitchen & restaurant cleaning duties
• A multi skilled position
• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
• Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
• Helps meet the department's quantitative targets by carrying out sales initiatives
• Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with great care and attention
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible, respecting the Ibis 15-minute contract
• Completes all tasks linked to the guest's arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
• Informs guests about any particular conditions or formalities during the stay, and about the services offered by the hotel
• Has an impeccable attitude which conveys the image of the brand and hotel
To work night or day shifts as per the hotel rota.
Meals on duty and uniform are provided.
In additional to your salary a company bonus scheme is in operation which based on your individual performance and the performance of the hotel may allow you to earn an additional bonus of 2.5% of your annual salary per quarter, up to a maximum of 10% per year.
Apply for Job