26 days ago
Our Central Kitchen covers the areas of Banqueting, Afternoon tea preparation, Room Service and our staff canteen.
We are looking for a Night Chef to work across these areas of the kitchen at night. It’s a great opportunity to develop your career at a junior management level in a 5 Star establishment. We’re looking for a positive, flexible, focused attitude and in addition it is essential that you will have the relevant qualifications like NVQs and previous kitchen experience at a similar level.
The Grove is one of three prestigious hotels operated by Ralph Trustees, a family owned hotel group. We are a spectacular 5* venue and resort, offering our customers a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of everyday life.
Across our 300-acre estate we offer fine dining, a range of outdoor activities (including our famed Golf course) and an indulgent award-winning spa and health club. Being family owned means that both our guests and our employees are treated as individuals and not one of the crowd.
Why join us?
Alongside the personable touches that come with working for a family run business, we also offer a range of benefits that are designed to enable you to feel valued and appreciated as an important member of our team:
* The chance to make use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
* A staff canteen with a free meal during your shift
* A subsidised shuttle bus from Watford town centre
* Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays with the hotel
* Subsidised staff accommodation (if required)