3 months ago
What makes us special:
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than this hotel; it is one of the most iconic addresses in London! Great Scotland Yard Hotel is our newest property in the UK and is due to open in July 2019.
Offering a unique Food and Beverage experience for our guests, thanks to Robin Gill’s expertise, we offer much more than a high-quality service of Rooms. Robin Gill who has worked with chefs of note in the industry such as Marco Pierre White and Raymond Blanc, will oversee the whole of F&B and his authentic, genuine and yet non-conformist approach provides memorable experiences.
Our guests should expect the unexpected! We aim to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
About the role:
As Night Chef you are accountable for preparing a consistent, high quality food product in order to provide guests with a memorable in room dining experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
* being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
* follow standard recipes and minimise waste to help ensure that the food cost is in line with budget
* ensuring all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before being sent for service
* ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
* establishing a rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relationships.