10 months ago
Posting Date Oct 23, 2018
Job Number 18002Z66
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a Night Chef
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Night Chef
What we're looking for
* Working independently through the Night Shift
* A team-first attitude with a positive outlook and outgoing personality
* Great hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
As our new Night Chef you will be responsible for:
* The Night Chef plays a key role in providing 24 hour five star culinary service food for guests of the hotel. This role assists in meeting the requirements of the day-to-day kitchen operations and all food preparation areas for the day shift.
* The Night Chef has involvement in providing the night room service menu and prepares food for areas including Banquets, Room Service, Restaurants, Bar/Lounges and Ambassador dining room to ensure a consistent, high quality food product.
* Works with the kitchen team and food and beverage team to continually improve guest and Ambassador Satisfaction by ensuring a five star approach to culinary food delivery.
* As a key member of the hotel night and breakfast team, uses initiative and a proactive approach to ensure the hotels high standards are achieved.
* A member of the kitchen supervisory team and uses leadership skills to manage other supervisors and members of the team.
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
* Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
* Monthly recognition events
* National and international career development opportunities
* Discount at major retailers across the UK
* Access to free language lessons
* Meals on duty and so much more...
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Night Chef to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.