about 1 year ago
The Berkeley forms part of the Maybourne Hotel Group, London's ultra-luxury hotel company. A career with Maybourne Hotel Group will put you side by side with people who amaze our guests with individual experiences and aim for perfection in everything they do.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As a Night Chef you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the night service in our Main Kitchen, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times. As a Night Chef you will be preparing culinary delights for our guests from our In-Room Dining menu and meals for our night colleagues as well as assisting with the breakfast mise en place.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Night Chef who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry. You will be a team player, have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
Other skills that you will need to demonstrated include:
• Exceptional culinary skills
• Experience in Room Service and Breakfast services
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Ability to work alone
• Confident and professional approach
Excellent Salary & Service Charge Package
• Food and Beverage discount across the Maybourne Group
• 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year including Bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Excellent employee recognition programs
• Preferential room rates for yourself and family across the Maybourne Group
• Vast range of learning and development programs
• Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
• Free staff social events and wellbeing events
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Free Employee Assistance Helpline for you and your family
• Occupational health service
Plus many other additional benefits including a further fantastic range of benefits offered to all employees through one of the UK's leading benefit providers!!
Terms & Conditions apply