about 1 year ago
Role title: Night Auditor – Zero Hour - Britannia Hampstead Hotel
Job Opening: 2019-07-24
Night Auditor – Britannia Hotel Hampstead
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply today and you can be working at The Britannia Hampstead Hotel! This 135-bedroom hotel is within easy reach of all major transport links. Our Reception desk offers fantastic customer service and care 24-hours per day and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Night Auditor on to the team.
As Night Auditor you will be required to;
* Look after hotel security and guest welfare at night.
* Run the night audit.
* Assist in setting up and servicing of event rooms.
* Ensure effective communication on nights in all areas and to read and sign all communications issued.
* Identify security risks and take due action.
* Maximise every sales opportunity for food and beverage and rooms to be fully versed on hotel promotions.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.