12 months ago
Start Your Journey With Us
Swindon is a thriving town which has seen a lot of investment in recent years. It has an economy ranking amongst the top 5 UK cities for performance – but without the price tag of larger cities. Located in the heart of the breath-taking Wiltshire countryside, Swindon has become a popular destination for business and leisure visitors alike. The Swindon Marriott Hotel caters for this mix of travellers by providing modern, state of the art facilities with a personal and friendly service.
With its great transport links and ideal location near the hustle and bustle of the historic Old Town area, it’s no wonder that the Swindon Marriott has become a leading hotel in the local area and an outstanding example of the Marriott Hotels brand.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Front Office for a Night Auditor to join our team! The role is a full time position of 40 hours a week. The salary range is £7.75 per hour.
To successfully fill this role, you will ideally possess and demonstrate the following qualifications, behaviours, skills and values:
* Previous experience working within a Front Office or similar environment preferred
* Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
* Pro-active and reliable
* Able to work alone and within a team
* Experience of a front desk system
* * PROFILE - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Developing People
Education or Certification
* Good level of English essential
Duties and responsibilities:
* To be responsible for the closing down and opening up of the hotel areas during the night. To ensure regular patrols of the building take place during the night and staff transportation co-ordinated and running smoothly
* To supervise the operation of and the closing down of the bars and the service of food and beverages as required. To initiate correct charges for the above.
* To ensure all end of day procedures are carried out.
* To assist with guest queries, i.e. places of local interest, local travel facilities, theatres, restaurants etc.
What’s in it for me?
Giving associates opportunities to grow and succeed is part of the company’s DNA. As a company we offer unrivalled career and professional development opportunities.
Some of the fantastic benefits you would be entitled to if you joined Marriott International include:
* Meals on Duty
* Discounted Marriott hotel rates and Food & Beverage
* Earn up to £150 for recommending a friend to work for us
* Reward & Recognition programmes
Apply now to Start your Journey!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.