about 1 month ago
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Crowne Plaza Plymouth, Armada Way, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2HJ
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe.
The Night Auditor role involves a range of duties assisting in the smooth running of the night operation. Duties include: completion of the night audit, checking guests in and out, processing guest bills, cash handling, assisting with room service and dealing with guest queries in a professional and efficient manner.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Night Auditor role include:
• Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
• Providing clear and timely information to internal and external contacts.
• Anticipating potential problems and solutions within the planning process.
• Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.
The successful applicant must have previous experience preferably within a front of house department in a hotel in a similar role or a customer service environment, be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Leisure club membership
With 211 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently situated less than 1 mile from Plymouth Train Station and is the perfect location for those who enjoy work with a view!
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 425 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, wind down in the onsite Wellness Centre with indoor pool and steam room or enjoy a delicious meal and cocktails with a sea view at our penthouse restaurant 'Marco Pierre White Steakhouse and Grill'. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill - Plymouth
Located within the Crowne Plaza Plymouth, our stylish restaurant offers everything you would expect from a traditional steakhouse with the superior quality of a Marco Pierre White restaurant. Our team are proud to serve the finest quality, locally sourced ingredients within an intimate penthouse setting, overlooking the Plymouth coastline. This contemporary restaurant is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Night Auditor position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.