4 months ago
Night Front Office Dream Maker
Here at the Castle Hotel we believe we can weave individual dreams and memories for our guests, it’s the very core belief of our Dream makers. As part of MGallery we do this by providing a boutique tailor made experience for our guests who will never have the same experience twice, either with ourselves or another MGallery.
If you believe you can help us achieve our dream, and if you truly want a career in hospitality then there is no better place to start then the front office!
Overview of duties
• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
• Contributes to guest experience by providing personal and memorable service
• Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with authenticity, warmth and love
• Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure
• Passes on information as necessary to other departments and to other members of the front desk team
•Performs the night audit and all related tasks
•Responsible for balancing the daily credit card and cash transactions
•Assist with bar duties as and when required
Skills and qualities to consider about yourself
• Are you Authentic?
• Are you Generous?
• Are you a story teller?
• Can you personalise?
• Strong team mind – respects the strength of the many over the glory of the one
• Good listener and observer who can use these skills to anticipate guest and team needs
• Be able to cope well under pressure
• Good moral code
• Be able to take personal control of growth, development and your sense of responsibility
Apply for Job