4 months ago
Once in a lifetime Opportunity to be a part of opening team and work for an amazing Marriott Brand! Aloft !
We are Sassy, Savvy and Outgoing! We are looking for passionate Food and Beverage Supervisor, who are not afraid to take charge and create amazing service! In return we promise a work life balance, straight shifts and loads of amazing benefits!
The Exciting Opportunity
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to join us in the position of Food and Beverage Supervisor at the newly built Aloft Aberdeen TECA. You will be responsible for the smooth operation of all restaurant and bar areas providing exceptional service with great attention to detail, together with providing effective communication across all departments The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Your new role of Food and Beverage Supervisor will see you working in the newly built Aloft Aberdeen on the site of The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA).
The brand new 150-bedroom Aloft Hotel on the site of the new Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (opening spring/summer 2019). The hotel will be the first building in phase 2 of the AECC masterplan at Bucksburn and will be located just north of the Hilton Hotel that adjoins the new AECC, which is currently under construction. Designed by architects Cooper Cromar, with interiors by Twenty2Degrees, the new Aloft Hotel will be the first of its kind in Scotland and will feature a WXYZ bar, RE:MIX lounge and gym.
The multi-million pound project, which is being delivered by Aberdeen City Council and its development partner, Henry Boot Developments, and being constructed by Robertson, will provide a new world-class facility for Scotland. The 12,500-capacity arena will host major events including, conferences, exhibitions and music concerts. The new facility is expected to contribute an additional 4.5 million visitors, £113 million of visitor spend and £63m net GVA to the Scottish economy. It will also result in the creation of 352 full-time-equivalent permanent positions by year 10 of operations.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There’s open, clear communication from the top
* We’ve got great career development opportunities
* There’s a culture of transformation and innovation.
* We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an individual who has;
* A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
* A proven track record in a similar role
* Strong training and development skills so you can share your skills with others.
* Excellent communication skills
* A desire to be “the best” with high standards;
* Ability to effectively manage and motivate the individuals within your team to support them in achievement of their personal development goals.
* Good proven organisation and planning skills gained through previous experience
The Bigger Picture
So, if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
Hilton Aberdeen will be managed by RBH Hospitality; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality we stand out from our peers, to truly transform hotels.