about 1 month ago
Nanny – Shoreditch House
Part time, Weekend (10:00 to 18:00), £10/hour
Shoreditch House is a private members’ club in the heart of East London. It’s a hub for the local creative industries, a workplace for freelancers and a great spot for a night out, whether you fancy a quiet dinner in the restaurant or a late night cocktail in the Garden.
The House was refurbished this year and occupies the top three floors and roof of a renovated factory building dating from the early 1930s. There are several bars, a restaurant, a gymnasium, rooftop pool and gardens with stunning view over city of London.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and America. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
We are seeking excellent and outgoing part time (weekend) nanny to join the team. Main responsibilities include:
* Provide a safe and secure environment for children.
* Provide a fun, stimulating and engaging environment for children.
* Ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
* Have previous experience as nanny or child minder
* Adequate qualifications (CACHE Level 2 or Level 3,BTEC Higher National Diploma,NVQ in Childcare and Education – level 3)
* considered the equivalent of the CACHE Level 3 Diploma.
* Enhanced CRB checked.
* Committed, dependable and hard working
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the Nanny role.