9 months ago
Are you looking to take the next step in your Events Career? If so we have the job for you!
Novotel London West are looking for a new MICE Executive (Large events) who is responsible for fielding and responding to event enquiries (100 pax or more), converting them into bookings and then planning the event in conjunction with all relevant Hotel Departments.
Common duties include:
• Responding to enquiries, check availability, quote accordingly, convert and then plan events at the Hotel
• To respond to all enquires via the appropriate channel and within the given deadline
• To liaise with all operational departments (e.g. Accounts, MICE Operations, Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage) to ensure that all requirements are met and revenue is maximised
• To work with the Revenue Department, Sales & Marketing Department and Accounts Department to ensure that suitable contracts and payment plans are agreed
• Attending any site visits, planning meetings, tastings or other occasions as required by a client
• General administrative duties as required
Who are we looking for?
• Friendly and approachable
• Organised with good time management skills
• Confident, flexible with commercial awareness
• Team player
• Previous event experience required
• Hospitality experience is advantageous
• Previous use of OPERA or DELPHI is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
• Meal supplied during shift
• Uniform supplied and dry cleaned
• Access to AccorHotels UK discounts and Benefits
• Career opportunities within the UK and International
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Apply for Job